Financial Advisory Services that Start and End with You
GW & Wade's approach to delivering the highest level of financial advisory services always starts and ends with you, our clients. With our knowledge and breadth of experience, we help our clients connect all aspects of their financial lives: income tax planning, investment management, retirement and education fund planning, and estate and trust services.
Our Financial Advisory Services Are Rooted In:
- The Fiduciary Standard – This standard, which traces its origins back to English common law, is the standard by which an independent firm like GW & Wade is held. By law, a fiduciary acts on behalf of another in situations that require great trust, honesty, and loyalty; fiduciaries must set aside their own personal motives in favor of the client’s goals. Put simply, it means that any and all advice we offer is focused on putting our clients' best interests first. We have followed this standard since our inception in 1986.
- Our Independence - We are not owned or affiliated with a bank or big brokerage firm, and therefore have no commissions or sales quotas to reach. Our advice is objective and in our clients' best interests.
- Our Holistic Approach – We help our clients connect all aspects of their financial lives: income tax planning, investment management, retirement and education fund planning, and estate and trust services.
- Our Tax Planning Expertise - We find that effective, professional tax work can have as positive an impact on our clients' situations as portfolio management. We file taxes for 85 percent of our financial planning clients. (Although if you like your current CPA and have not outgrown him or her, we are happy to collaborate.)
- Our Experienced Team – In business since 1986, GW & Wade's team consists of over 60 employees including: tax attorneys, investment advisors, accountants and certified financial planners.
- Our New Client Development Process - We employ a separate, new client development process to ensure that our teams aren’t dividing their attention between business development and customer service. This stands in stark contrast with the brokerage and banking worlds, where account managers are required to generate new clients, while also servicing existing ones.
- Our In-House Broker Dealer – We have an affiliated in-house broker dealer to facilitate client securities trading, and to provide a low cost brokerage option for clients.
- Our “Personal CFO” Approach - We act as our clients' personal CFO, and have expertise in all areas of wealth management services and financial advisory services.