Financial Advisory Services that Start and End with You
GW & Wade's approach to delivering the highest level of financial advisory services always starts and ends with you, our clients. With our knowledge and breadth of experience, we help our clients connect all aspects of their financial lives: income tax planning, investment management, retirement and education fund planning, and estate and trust services.
Our Financial Advisory Services Are Rooted In:
- The Fiduciary Standard – By law, a fiduciary acts on behalf of another in situations that require great trust, honesty, and loyalty; fiduciaries must set aside their own personal motives in favor of the client’s goals. Put simply, it means that any and all advice we offer is focused on putting our clients’ best interests first. We have followed this standard since our inception in 1986.
- Independence - We are not owned or affiliated with a bank or investment company, and therefore have no commissions or sales quotas to reach. Our advice is always objective and unbiased.
- Holistic Approach – We help our clients connect all aspects of their financial lives: income tax planning, investment management, retirement and education fund planning, and estate and trust services.
- Tax Planning and Preparation - We find that effective, professional tax work can have as positive an impact on our clients' situations as portfolio management. We file taxes for 85 percent of our financial planning clients. (Although if you like your current CPA and have not outgrown him or her, we are happy to collaborate.)
- Size and Sophistication – In business since 1986, GW & Wade's team consists of over 60 employees including: tax attorneys, investment advisors, accountants and certified financial planners. Our size and 30+ year history gives us access to leading investment managers and the latest market thinking.
- New Client Development Process - We employ a separate, new client development process to ensure that our teams aren’t dividing their attention between business development and customer service. This stands in stark contrast with the brokerage and banking worlds, where account managers are required to generate new clients, while also servicing existing ones.
- Risks and Control Environment – Our dedicated Chief Compliance Officer ensures the firm complies with both internal and external procedures and regulations.
- “Personal CFO” Approach - We act as our clients' personal CFO, and have expertise in all areas of wealth management services and financial advisory services.