Tax planning should be a year-round activity and an important part of your overall wealth management strategy. Tax benefits can change from year to year. And tax implications often factor heavily into various financial decisions.
That’s why we offer tax planning and preparation services to all our clients. By bringing tax-related issues to the forefront, we can help you identify any potential savings opportunities and achieve a more thorough, overall financial strategy.
GW & Wade’s tax planning services include:
- Multi-year tax planning and tax strategies
- Preparation of tax returns, annual tax planning, communications with IRS and state tax authorities
- Withholdings and estimated taxes
- Federal and state income tax projections
- Stock option strategies (e.g. ISO and non-qualified option exercise)