Tim Pinch has been a principal with GW & Wade since 1987. Tim specializes in tax and retirement planning.
Prior to GW & Wade, Tim was an attorney with the U.S. Navy Judge Advocate General Corps, and also advised retired naval officers on tax and retirement planning.
- Admitted to practice law in Massachusetts and Connecticut
- Member, American and Massachusetts Bar Association
- General Securities Representative (Series 7)
- Registered Options Principal (Series 4)
- Direct Participation Programs Representative (Series 22)
- Securities Agent (Series 63)
- JD, Western New England College School of Law
- LL.M in Taxation from Boston University School of Law
- BA in History from Georgetown University
- Alumni Interviewer for Georgetown University
- Investment Advisory Board Member, Glastonbury Abbey
- Former Board Member, Notre Dame Academy, Hingham, MA
- Trustee, Massachusetts Soldiers Legacy Fund (MSLF)
- 7 Year Recipient of FIVE STAR Wealth Manager Award in Boston Magazine - 2013 - 2019