Based in Palo Alto, Ryan Bartholomew has been with GW & Wade since 2010. Ryan brings expertise in investment management, tax planning, and financial counseling to his clients.
Prior to GW & Wade, Ryan specialized in estate and income tax planning, tax preparation and estate administration at a Wellesley, MA law firm.
- Admitted to practice law in Massachusetts
- General Securities Representative (Series 7)
- Securities Agent & Investment Adviser Representative (Series 66)
- LL.M in Taxation from Boston University School of Law
- JD, New England School of Law
- BS in Political Science & International Affairs from Florida State University
- Recipient of the FIVE STAR Wealth Manager Award in Boston Magazine - 2018 & 2017