Based in Palo Alto, CA, Rob Emens began his career with GW & Wade in 1997 specializing in investment management, financial counseling and tax planning.
Prior to joining GW & Wade, Rob worked at a Boston-area firm providing tax, estate and financial services to high net worth individuals.
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- General Securities Representative (Series 7)
- Securities Agent & Investment Adviser Representative (Series 66)
- MS in Taxation from Northeastern University Graduate School of Professional Accounting
- BS in Finance from Bryant College
- 6 Year Recipient of the FIVE STAR Wealth Manager Award in Boston Magazine - 2013 - 2019