Rob Bodio has been with GW & Wade since 1996. Rob brings expertise in tax, investment, and estate planning to his clients.
Prior to GW & Wade, Rob specialized in taxation, real estate transactions, estate planning and estate administration at a Worcester, MA law firm. He currently provides tax and investment advice to pre-IPO executives, venture capital professionals, and executives from more established companies. He was made a Principal of the firm in 2004.
- Admitted to practice law in Massachusetts and the United States Tax Court
- Member of the American and Massachusetts Bar Associations
- General Securities Representative (Series 7)
- Securities Agent & Investment Adviser Representative (Series 66)
- JD, Quinnipiac College School of Law
- BA in Political Science from Boston College
- 9 Year Recipient of the FIVE STAR Wealth Manager Award in Boston Magazine - 2010 - 2019