Phil Jameson has been with GW & Wade since 1988. Phil advises clients in Boston and across the country, specializing in investment management and income and estate tax planning.
Prior to joining GW & Wade, Phil was a financial analyst with Boston Edison and an auditor with Coopers and Lybrand.
- Certified Public Accountant
- Member, Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants
- General Securities Representative (Series 7)
- Direct Participation Programs Representative (Series 22)
- Securities Agent (Series 63)
- MBA, Columbia University with concentrations in Accounting and Finance
- MST in Taxation from Bentley College Graduate/Masters Program
- BA in Economics from Harvard University
- 9 Year Recipient of the FIVE STAR Wealth Manager Award in Boston Magazine - 2011 - 2019