Matthew Ryan has over 29 years of experience in financial services and has worked for GW & Wade over 17 years, providing tax and investment counseling to individuals and small businesses.
Prior to rejoining the firm in 2005, he served as Vice President at Fidelity Investments, Regional Director for Diversified Investment Advisors, and as Senior Business Manager for Financial Engines, Inc.
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- General Securities Representative (Series 7)
- Securities Agent (Series 63)
- Investment Adviser Representative (Series 65)
- Enrolled Agent (EA)
- MS in Finance from Boston College
- BS in Accounting from Syracuse University
- 5 year Recipient of the FIVE STAR Wealth Manager Award in Boston Magazine - 2015 - 2019