Meg Welborn joined GW & Wade in 2009 specializing in tax and estate planning, financial counseling and investment management as well as serving as a co-lead in GW & Wade’s Women and Wealth program.
Prior to joining GW & Wade, Meg was a corporate attorney at Charles Schwab in San Francisco and a senior tax associate at PwC (Coopers Lybrand).
- Admitted to practice law in Massachusetts and California
- General Securities Representative (Series 7)
- Securities Agent & Investment Adviser Representative (Series 66)
- JD, Suffolk University Law School
- BA in English Literature, University of Connecticut