Kelli Adams has been with GW & Wade since 2005. Kelli brings her expertise in tax, investment, and retirement planning to her clients. Kelli also serves as a co-lead in GW & Wade’s Women and Wealth program.
Prior to GW & Wade, Kelli specialized in taxation and investments at State Street Corporation. She currently provides tax, investment and retirement advice to executives and young professionals.
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- General Securities Representative (Series 7)
- Securities Agent & Investment Adviser Representative (Series 66)
- Enrolled Agent (EA)
- BS, University of New Hampshire
- 4 year Recipient of the FIVE STAR Wealth Manager Award in Boston Magazine - 2015 - 2018