James Da Silva is a GW & Wade Principal and VP of Client Development working in the Wellesley office. Jim is responsible for introducing and presenting GW & Wade’s investment management platform and planning services to individuals, families and select institutions.
Prior to GW & Wade, Jim was a Vice President at Brookwood Securities, an affiliate of Brookwood Financial Partners. There he was responsible for raising equity capital from a high net worth clientele, family offices and select institutions to be placed in commercial real estate and corporate private equity projects throughout the US.
Before joining Brookwood, Jim was a trader within the semiconductor distribution industry working with independent distributors and middle market contract manufacturers, with an emphasis on the Scandinavian market. Prior to this work, Jim designed and operated a geochemical exploration database for Lundin Mining (North Atlantic Natural Resources), a gold and base metal exploration firm in Uppsala, Sweden, after graduating from Salem State College with a degree in geological sciences.
- General Securities Representative (Series 7)
- Securities Agent (Series 63)
- Graduate of Salem State College
- Founding member, Startup Coalition
- Member, MIT Enterprise Forum
- Mentor, MIT Enterprise Forum’s Mentor Smart program
- Member - Storm Trysail Club
- Former Director, Maine Center for Entrepreneurial Development (MCED)
- Trustee, Sail Salem
- Volunteer, KIPP Academy
Contact Jim - firstname.lastname@example.org