Based in Palo Alto, California, Gene is a GW & Wade Principal and the VP of Client Development for California and the West. Gene works with individuals, families and corporations to deliver GW & Wade's Wealth Management, Corporate and Premier Services Programs.
During Gene’s 41 years in the financial services industry and 44 years in the San Francisco Bay Area, Gene worked with both regional and national brokerage firms. He also co-founded a successful independent investment advisory firm and a successful, venture backed start-up company that revolutionized money management platforms for independent broker-dealers, banks and investment advisory companies.
- Registered Options Principal (Series 4)
- General Securities Representative (Series 7)
- General Securities Sales Supervisor (Series 8)
- General Securities Principal (Series 24)
- Securities Agent & Investment Adviser Representative (Series 66)
- BS in Business from San Jose State University
- Guest lecturer at the San Jose State University Masters in Biotechnology program
- Chairman of the Board, Chairman of the Executive Committee and member of the Finance Committee of Hope Services
- Former President of the Saint Francis High School Men's Club
- Board member, Chief Umpire and Head Coach for youth baseball programs in Sunnyvale, Mountain View and Los Altos
Contact Gene - email@example.com