Eric Rosenberg has been with GW & Wade since 1996 specializing in tax, financial counseling and investment management.
Prior to joining GW & Wade, Eric was a civil litigator with an emphasis on estate-related litigation and structuring settlements for a Cambridge, MA law firm.
- Admitted to practice law in Massachusetts and Illinois
- General Securities Representative (Series 7)
- Securities Agent & Investment Adviser Representative (Series 66)
- JD, Boston University School of Law
- MBA (with Honors), Boston University Graduate School of Management
- BA in Political Science from Northwestern University
- Treasurer, Home Away Boston
- 8 Year Recipient of the FIVE STAR Wealth Manager Award in Boston Magazine - 2010 - 2018