David Brodsky joined GW & Wade in 2000 specializing in tax and estate planning, financial counseling and investment management.
Prior to joining GW & Wade, David was a Tax Specialist in the Boston office of KPMG LLP.
- Licensed Certified Public Accountant
- Admitted to practice law in Massachusetts
- General Securities Representative (Series 7)
- Securities Agent & Investment Adviser Representative (Series 66)
- JD, Boston University School of Law
- MBA and MS with a concentration in Accounting from Northeastern University
- BBA in Business Administration from James Madison University
- 6 year Recipient of the FIVE STAR Wealth Manager Award in Boston Magazine - 2014 - 2019