Darren Norton has been with GW & Wade since 2002. Darren formerly practiced law as an estate planning and probate litigation attorney at a Plymouth, Massachusetts law firm. He began his financial counseling career in 1996, providing tax and financial counseling services for corporate executives.
- Admitted to practice law in Massachusetts and Connecticut
- General Securities Representative (Series 7)
- Securities Agent & Investment Adviser Representative (Series 66)
- JD, New England School of Law
- BS in Business Administration from University of Arizona
- 10 Year Recipient of the FIVE STAR Wealth Manager Award in Boston Magazine - 2010 - 2019