Barry Morgan joined GW & Wade in 2009 after 6 years working at a boutique financial and estate planning law firm. He works with many types of clients including corporate executives, technology entrepreneurs, retirees, and young families. Barry’s expertise covers a broad range of topics including investment management, tax planning, estate planning, executive benefit strategies, retirement planning, and individual planning issues arising from mergers and acquisitions.
- Admitted to practice law in Massachusetts
- General Securities Representative (Series 7)
- Securities Agent & Investment Adviser Representative (Series 66)
- JD, Suffolk University Law School
- MBA with a concentration in Finance from Clark University Graduate School of Management
- BA in Psychology from University of Hartford